New Damascus Steel Ring Men Wedding Band Hammered Rock Anniversary Ring
- Great craftsmanship
- Pattern: Hammered Rock
- Size: custom all sizes
- Material: Damascus Steel
- Customer satisfaction Guaranteed
Fast & Free Shipping
New Damascus Steel Men Wedding Band Hammered Rock
Contemporary Damascus Steel Ring Damascus has a TUMBLED ROCK FINISH. Each ring is custom made and the pattern unique Damascus Steel Men Wedding Band Hammered Rock. Handmade, polished and rounded “comfort fit ” on the inside. The ring is made from Damascus Steel the same long lasting durable steel that razor sharp knives are made from. Damascus steel should be cared for to prevent rust. We have made a limited amount of this Contemporary Damascus steel rings if you need a specific size please send us message. All rings are handmade NEVER machine made so no rings are exactly the same in pattern. Contemporary Damascus Men Steel Ring Twist Pattern Tumbled rock Width size: 8mm
Mens Damascus wedding bands
Custom Damascus Wedding Bands are genuine bands and rings made with the best quality materials. We accept all custom orders. We make rings to meet the needs of our customers. In addition we offer band and rings in many patterns such as raindrop, twist, fire, ladder and feather to name some Therefore whatever your needs are we sell both retail and wholesale to customers that need more quantity. In conclusion visit Damascus Outlet for all your custom Custom Damascus Wedding Bands needs. We bring quality to the top of our priority and make all our bands and rings with our customers needs in mind.
- Our bands acid or hammered rock finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color may light or dark.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so its fade over time to dull polish finish. The finish covers by over life time warranty and can be restored at any time to like new finish.
- Damascus Steel handmade and folded metal, so the pattern lines will very from band to band.
- Please note that these pure Damascus Rings are susceptible to rust if worn when excessively seating or taking showers. To avoid please remove and properly dry hands and the inside of the ring after to avoid rust. You will be mailed to gather with your ring care instructions.
10, 11, 12, 13, 8, 9
amye bliiom –
I ordered this band for my fiance for our wedding. He loves it and we are extremely happy with the purchase!